Our Hellenic War Risks team are specialists in claims involving complex circumstances such as piracy, malicious damage or detainment caused by civil uprisings. When something goes wrong, we offer more than financial compensation – our team is here to help.
Support to get you through
Our team at the Hellenic War Risks Club will help you with all kinds of practicalities, from emergency support to save lives to administration to get you back on the high seas. For example:
- organising emergency evacuation of injured crewmembers or passengers
- taking care of medical treatment, home and abroad
- finding reputable marine surveyors to asses damage
- getting repairs underway to the highest standard
- managing administration with port authorities
- liaising with your hull and P&I insurers where appropriate
- coordinating emergency activity with any partners to ensure compliance
- getting your vessel seaworthy and on its way.
Practical advice to avoid incidents
Many of our Members consult our team to advise on how to avoid risks from piracy or civil uprisings. We are always available to Hellenic Members to provide the latest information on risk areas and to help with best practice that may help to avoid risks.